companion blog to the e-book the 24/7 Low Carb Diner

Companion blog to the e-book
Available at http://www.247lowcarbdiner.com

Monday, March 9, 2009

Encouraging Words

We just got the sweetest note from a fellow diner! I couldn't wait to share. Getting such feedback is so exciting. I love to hear that others are using the 24/7 Diner plan to help treat diabetes. It has really made a difference for us, and I hope it will give others the strength to make healthy choices too.

"Excellent e-book. I am very happy with what I have read so far. The ideas are fantastic, book looks good, recipes seem easy, tasty........Wow! The pre-cooking ...YES!! Life changing information for me. I have diabetes and use a low carb diet for control. I will be grateful to have meals in the freezer. John and Lisa accept my gratitude and thanks. May you both be blessed for sharing."

I am blessed now!

No comments: