companion blog to the e-book the 24/7 Low Carb Diner

Companion blog to the e-book
Available at http://www.247lowcarbdiner.com

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Good Friends

I just wanted to take a minute to thank all my friends in my homeschool support group for the encouragement I got last night. Our topic was how to find the time to teach the kids and still make nutritious meals. We had lots of great ideas. I learned some things. I shared my cooking system for the first time in public. Even though no one there is in desperate need of a diabetic diet, my friends were all so supportive. I really appreciate the positive feedback I received. You girls rock! Keep watching my blog even if the system doesn't work for you. Just like homeschool, we all do things a little differently.

1 comment:

Peculiar Blogs said...

I am so excited for you! What a great thing you have done!! Thank you for sharing! I just ordered it and can't wait to get started. Michael is excited too! Thanks from our family!!